Note: Your speakers may not function when using Windows 10 operating system.
A. Cholesterol and Lipid Improvement
1. Dr. Gerald Bresnahan, F.A.C.C. Los Angeles, top Cardiologist, twelve years as Cardiologist on call for people such as The President, The Queen of England, The Pope and others visiting southern California. 3:45 min.
2. Dr Franklin Murphy, F.A.C.C., Clinical Professor of Medicine at the UCLA School of Medicine, Founding Director of the Preventative Health Program at UCLA. 1:15 min.
3. Dr. Arthur Hagen, F.A.C.C., Consulting Cardiologist, Chief of Cardiology L.D.S. Hospital, Founder Stillwater Heart Institute. 2:30 min.
4. Dr. Mark Hamilton, Doctor of Anesthesiology, Emory Affiliated Hospitals. 3:20 min.
5. Dr. Sylvester Domme, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Fellow of American Emergency Physicians, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Fellow of American Family Practice. 1:55 min.
6. Dr. Dan Nelson, Head of Cardiology at large hospital group. 2:55 min.
7. Dr. Stan Lowe, M.D. Kansas University Medical Center, Mayo Clinic trained. 3:45 min.
8. Dr. John McClure, Orthopedic Surgeon University of Pennsylvania. 2:35 min.
9. Dr. Steven Fergusson, M.D., C.M.D., Case Western Medical School, Mercy Catholic Center Philadelphia.2:50 min.
10. Dr. Tom Froelic, M.D., University of Texas SW School of Medicine Internal Medicine and encology, Masters in Health Care Administration. 2:25 min.
B. Diabetes and Blood Sugars
1. Dr. Vince Duenas, M.D., St. Louis University School of Medicine. 3:45 min.
2. Dr. Chet Gentry, M.D., Fellow of the American Academy of Family Practice, University of Michigan. 2:25 min.
3. Dr. Steven Bloom, M.D., Family Practice. 1:40 min.
4. Dr. Steve Sparks, M.D. Nerve Surgeon, Bariatric, Science of Weight Loss. 2:30 min.
C. Heart Attack and Stroke Patients
1. Dr. Ann Hyman, M.D., Emergency Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine. 1:35 min.
2. Dr. Jim Taylor, M.D. Family Medicine, Indiana School of Medicine. 2:25 min.
3. Dr, Wayne Moss, M.D. Chief of Surgery, Associate Clinical Professor of Surgery, University of Colorado Medical School. 2:40 min.
D. Congestive Heart Failure
1. Dr. Lou Boudrux, Transplant Surgeon, University of Minnesota School of Medicine. 5:10 min.
2. Dr. Stuart Lonky, Board Certified Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine, National Institute of Health Fellow. 3:45 min.