Bios Life C™ Key Ingredients
- Biosphere Fiber – A patented blend of 5 highly soluble fibers combined with mineral carbonate which quickly forms a fiber matrix in the digestive system that traps cholesterol and bile acids.
- Phytosterols – Soy bean oil and sunflower oil extract which causes cholesterol from the food to be passed out of the body and not absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Policosanol – Sugar Cane extract which inhibits HMGCoA reductase—the key enzyme involved in cholesterol synthesis by the liver.
- Chrysanthemum morifolium – A water extract which activates an enzyme called 7-alpha hydroxylase which takes cholesterol out of the system and converts it to bile acids.
- Chromium polynicotinate – A proprietary form of chromium with high bioavailability that enhances the effectiveness of insulin and reduces blood glucose levels.
- Beta glucans – Fiber that controls the lipid and glucose response after a meal. Also, stimulates white blood cells that are a key factor in the immune system.
- Niacinamide, Riboflavin, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, and Thiamin HCI – Provide a powerful vitamin B complex to breakdown nutrients into energy. Also, B vitamins decrease the homocysteine level which is an independent risk factor for CVD.
- Ascorbic Acid, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, and Beta Carotene – Powerful antioxidants that prevent lipid and LDL oxidation and strengthen the immune system.
- In addition, Bios Life™ contains the powerful antioxidants: Ascorbic Acid, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, and Beta Carotene.
Guar gum, gum Arabic, locust bean, pectin, oat fiber, calcium carbonate, beta-glucans, orange flavors, ascorbic acid, maltodextrin, niacimide, d-alpha tocopherol acetate, zinc gluconate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin HCI, beta-carotene, chromium polynicotinate (Chromemate®), folic acid, biotin, sodium selenite, cyanocobalamin, phytosterols (b-sisterol, campesterol, stigmasterol), policosanol, chrysanthemum morifolium exstract, sucralose, citric acid. Chromate® is a registered trademark of Interhealth N.I.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.