Bios Life C™ includes all the benefits of Bios Life 2™ plus new technology to improve cholesterol numbers. Three additional mechanisms were added to increase the effectiveness of the product. It is a new revolutionary patented fiber drink that is clinically proven to lower cholesterol. Bios Life C™ is designed to lower cholesterol in four distinct ways and lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Bios Life C™ is a unique and patented formula of naturally derived ingredients. When taken as a drink, Bios Life C™ forms a fiber matrix in the digestive system. This fiber matrix envelops nutrients and sugars as they are consumed, releasing them to the body at a natural rate.
This revolutionary breakthrough provides the following health benefits:
- Clinically proven to reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol on average of 31%.
- Clinically proven to increase good (HDL) cholesterol on average 29%.
- Clinically proven to reduce triglycerides on average 40%.
- Balances blood sugar levels.
- Eliminates energy spikes and crashes.
- Aids in weight management.
- Promotes healthy digestive function.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Cleanses the colon.
There is no known clinically proven drug or natural product on the market that offers these combined benefits to help reduce one’s risk of cardiovascular disease. Unlike prescription drugs, Bios Life C™ is a true cholesterol optimization product.
|Foods containing at least .65 grams per day of plant sterol esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a total daily intake of 1.3 grams may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Bios Life™ C contains 0.67 grams of plant sterols.
Bios Life C™ is the only fiber and nutrient drink that combines all four of the known natural approaches to lowering harmful cholesterol, lowering the bad LDL, raising HDL and lowering the triglycerides.
Bios Life™ is a unique and patented formula of naturally derived ingredients. When taken as a drink, Bios Life™ forms a fiber matrix in the digestive system. This fiber matrix envelops nutrients and sugars as they are consumed, releasing them to the body at a natural rate.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Clinically proven to lower LDL cholesterol, while increasing HDL cholesterol, Bios Life C™ is quickly becoming the standard in the fight against harmful cholesterol levels. Often, over a period of time, people taking statins discover that their cholesterol remains at a level higher than they (and their doctors) were hoping to reach. Hope is now available. Recent clinical studies have shown that when taking statins in combination with Bios Life C™, the “statin floor” is broken and cholesterol levels are reduced by an additional 20%. Talk to your doctor about Bios Life C™ before use if you are taking any cholesterol-lowering medication.
Bios Life™ is protected by U.S. Patents #6,933,291, 4,883,788, 4,824,672, and U.S. Patent Application 20050100619.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
The 4 Mechanisms of Bios Life C™ to combat Cardiovascular Disease
Bios Life C™ lowers high cholesterol 4 Ways - naturally and without the side effects of statin drugs.
The new Bios Life C® formulation is based on the latest cholesterol lowering nutritional sciences in the world, according to Dr.Peter J. Verdegem, Unicity Chief Science Officer. The product is the only natural, patented, and clinically proven alternative to cholesterol lowering medication.
While the cholesterol lowering products and statin drugs typically lower cholesterol through only one biological mechanism, Bios Life C® lowers cholesterol through 4 synergistic mechanisms for superior results. The first mechanism is included in Bios Life 2™ while the last three are added in Bios Life C™ and in Bios Life SLIM™.
This proprietary comprehensive approach includes:
1. Bios Life™ Helps to Block Re-absorption of Cholesterol in the Intestinal Tract. (As in Bios Life 2™).
As food enters the intestinal tract, bile acids are needed to break down fat. The liver uses the cholesterol that's already in the body to produce these bile acids. As Bios Life™ enters the intestinal tract, the proprietary fiber matrix forms a gel which traps the bile acids (thus, trapping the cholesterol) making them unavailable for re-absorption into the body. This reduces the overall amount of cholesterol in the body. With this approach alone, Bios Life 2™, the original formula has helped millions of people worldwide to lower their cholesterol.
The following are added mechanisms introduced in Bios Life C™:
2. Helps to Block Absorption of Cholesterol Which Comes Directly From Food.
Phytosterols have a chemical structure similar to that of cholesterol. However, unlike cholesterol derived from animal sources, which absorbs easily and raises the body's own cholesterol levels, phytosterols are present only at very low levels in the body because they are difficult to absorb.
In fact, phytosterols so closely resemble cholesterol that they can actually block food-based cholesterol from being absorbed into the bloodstream by blocking the cholesterol transport mechanisms in the intestinal tract. The result is that both phytosterols and dietary cholesterol end up excreted in waste matter, which can reduce the overall cholesterol levels in the body.
Foods containing at least .65g per dose of phytosterols (plant sterol esters), taken twice a day with meals for a total daily intake of 1.3g may reduce the risk of heart disease associated with high cholesterol levels. A serving of Bios Life C™ contains .67g of phytosterols.
3. Reduces the Cholesterol Produced by the Liver
The liver manufactures cholesterol and secretes it into the blood. An important enzyme in this production process is HMG-CoA reductase. This enzyme can be blocked by certain chemicals such as those found in statin drugs. Unlike synthetic statins, Unicity utilizes the most effective natural component called policosanol, which has the same effect.
4. Enhances Enzymatic Breakdown and Removal of LDL Cholesterol
Chrysanthemum morifolium has been used for centuries by Chinese medicine and has just recently been proven to stimulate the enzymes associated with cholesterol breakdown. In fact, it was Unicity's research network that uncovered and developed this proprietary discovery!
Bios Life C™ Key Ingredients
- Biosphere Fiber – A patented blend of 5 highly soluble fibers combined with mineral carbonate which quickly forms a fiber matrix in the digestive system that traps cholesterol and bile acids.
- Phytosterols – Soy bean oil and sunflower oil extract which causes cholesterol from the food to be passed out of the body and not absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Policosanol – Sugar Cane extract which inhibits HMGCoA reductase—the key enzyme involved in cholesterol synthesis by the liver.
- Chrysanthemum morifolium – A water extract which activates an enzyme called 7-alpha hydroxylase which takes cholesterol out of the system and converts it to bile acids.
- Chromium polynicotinate – A proprietary form of chromium with high bioavailability that enhances the effectiveness of insulin and reduces blood glucose levels.
- Beta glucans – Fiber that controls the lipid and glucose response after a meal. Also, stimulates white blood cells that are a key factor in the immune system.
- Niacinamide, Riboflavin, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, and Thiamin HCI – Provide a powerful vitamin B complex to breakdown nutrients into energy. Also, B vitamins decrease the homocysteine level which is an independent risk factor for CVD.
- Ascorbic Acid, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, and Beta Carotene – Powerful antioxidants that prevent lipid and LDL oxidation and strengthen the immune system.
- In addition, Bios Life™ contains the powerful antioxidants: Ascorbic Acid, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, and Beta Carotene.
Guar gum, gum Arabic, locust bean, pectin, oat fiber, calcium carbonate, beta-glucans, orange flavors, ascorbic acid, maltodextrin, niacimide, d-alpha tocopherol acetate, zinc gluconate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin HCI, beta-carotene, chromium polynicotinate (Chromemate®), folic acid, biotin, sodium selenite, cyanocobalamin, phytosterols (b-sisterol, campesterol, stigmasterol), policosanol, chrysanthemum morifolium exstract, sucralose, citric acid. Chromate® is a registered trademark of Interhealth N.I.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.